Senior Financial Analyst
$150M SEC LifeSciences Company, —Central Bay Area—up to $110k, 10% bonus
- Role is open due to growth of the company.
- Opportunity to move up quickly and within the organization.
- Client provides its employees with a substantial benefits package.
NOTE FROM HIRING MANAGER:
- Targeting 3+ years financial reporting and analysis
- In office full time
- No travel
- Great work life balance
- Will offer relocation package
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in financial reporting and analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Compile and analyze monthly/quarterly/annual financial reports for review in the finance group
- Prepare reports/presentations for all level of stakeholders inside and outside of the company
- Support business partners by providing necessary financial data for their operations and decision making
- Design and develop various financial models
- BI report development support and amendment
- Ad-hoc reports as needed or required