Open Systems International, Inc. (OSI) www.osii.com, proud to be part of Emerson, is a fast-paced, growing, high technology company, headquartered in Medina, Minnesota. As a world leader in the Operations Technology (OT) field, OSI develops and supplies state-of-the-art energy management, optimization and control software solutions to energy utility companies worldwide.
We currently have an opening for a Senior Financial Analyst position within the OSI Global Finance HQ team. In this position you will transform financial information into business intelligence and play a very important role in partnering with operational and executive management, supporting operational and strategic initiatives. Specific on-the-job training will be provided. As Senior Financial Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Review and analyze monthly financial results for the OSI Digital Grid Solutions business unit, including worldwide orders, sales, profitability, trade working capital, cash flow and headcount.
- Manage the quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting processes for global business unit.
- Lead preparation of monthly/quarterly P&L results commentary.
- Partner with HR to ensure accurate headcount forecasting and reporting for global business unit; and construct and maintain model to be used for business unit bonus accrual.
- Lead implementation of new product group reporting initiative.
- Perform monthly cost center analysis, understand trends and provide recommendations for potential cost savings.
- Partner with business systems analysts to create real-time analytical tools and standardized reports providing business leadership key metrics and insight to growth trends and profitability.
- Review completeness, accuracy and economic evaluation of capital expenditure requests.
- Assist in preparing financial presentations used by the Business Unit CFO in leadership meetings and Finance Reviews.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships across finance and other functional areas to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Perform ad hoc analyses as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field from an accredited university.
- 5+ years of progressive Finance experience including FP&A.
- 5+ years of experience with ERP systems and public company reporting.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Process oriented.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel formulas, pivot tables, charts and advanced data modeling skills.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to facilitate an open dialogue with a wide variety of contributors and stakeholders.
- Proven history of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to changing needs of business while continuing to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with Hyperion Financial Management and PowerBI.
OSI offers a comprehensive benefit package to our full-time regular employees. Benefits include health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) matching, bonuses, profit sharing and a generous amount of paid time off and paid holidays. Additional perks include flexible work hours, employee events, fitness discounts, casual dress code, exciting travel opportunities, employee referral bonus programs, and more. Check out our Life at OSI Facebook page to see more.
As an employee of OSI you will have access to cutting edge technologies in a fun, professional, positive and dynamic work environment. We have excellent opportunities for growth and development.
Discover your future. Discover OSI.