ZGF is seeking a Senior Healthcare Interior Designer to join our team in our New York City office with 10-20 years of progressive experience in healthcare design and complex project management. Each day we ideate, collaborate, and create, supported by a culturally diverse group of architectural professionals. Our team thrives on multi-disciplinary engagement while practicing at the intersection of architecture, interiors, and urban design and are distinguished by our creative and intellectual curiosity.
As a Senior Healthcare Interior Designer, you willâ€¦.
- Bring a proven track-record of success with complex, multi-phase interior design projects in a healthcare environment.
- Have a holistic approach to interior design which incorporates design, management, technical resolution, and project coordination.
- Manage the day-to-day interiors aspects of a larger healthcare project.
- Provide the connection between intermediate and junior staff and the leading interior design partner as well as the Project Manager.
- Have medical space planning and related technical knowledge.
- Manage and mentor team members from concept design through construction administration.
- Assist in developing fee proposal and project schedules.
- Collaborate with and manage teams to generate and develop design concepts.
- You are have communication, leadership and organization/managerial expertise
- You are comfortable working on complex healthcare projects and bring exceptional creativity and superb technical knowledge to the process and execution.
- Building and project performance are top priorities for you.
- You are comfortable working in, as well as managing, all phases of the design process.
- You have strong leadership skills, can break down a bold vision into actionable challenges, and enjoy mentoring and inspiring an interior design team to achieve extraordinary solutions and outcomes.
- Your communication skills are excellent and enable you to establish and maintain project criteria, communicate it to project teams, and manage projects with confidence and ease while ensuring design intention is maintained throughout all project phases.
- You are adept at maintaining relationships with clients and consultants.
- You want to be continuously challenged and supported, while progressing your career and leading and growing in an architectural practice committed to excellence and pushing at the edge of invention.
- You are proficient, if not an expert, in Adobe Suite, Revit, and Microsoft Suite.
- You have a professional interior design or architecture degree (preferably in healthcare design) and a minimum of 10 yearsâ€™ experience in healthcare projects.
- NCIDQ certification and/or architectural licensure is strongly preferred.
- LEED accreditation is strongly preferred.
- Cover letter
ZGF Architects LLP is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We invite qualified candidates to apply online posting cover letter, resume and portfolio.
Powered by JazzHR