Senior IT Auditor /Lead IT Auditor- P&C Insurance
Los Angeles, CA
Can be worked remotely until COVID is contained
Your opportunity to join and take a leading role of a hard working IT Internal Audit Team. Responsibilities include risk assessments, internal controls testing, IT project implementation, process improvements and efficiencies. Will lead and conduct IT Audits.
There is no opportunity to permanently work remotely. Preference is for someone already living/working in the Los Angeles area or who understands the California Cost of Living. This will become a California 'boots on the ground' opportunity once COVID is fully contained and will require this hire to live within commuting distance. Zip codes include 91364, 91365 and 91367. Cities include: Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Calabasas, Tarzana, Canoga Park, Woodland Hills and Thousand Oaks.
Requirements and Preferences:
- 4-6 years of IT auditing experience required, preference is within a P&C insurance carrier
- Exposure to Agile and DevOps is preferred
- Working knowledge in Information Technology Infrastructure Library is a plus
- CISA or pursuit of..........required
- CISSP, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CIA or CPA would all be a plus
- Experience working with COBIT
- Experience reviewing audit test plans is required
- Experience testing Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance is required
- Auditing with client server (Windows, Linux System Administrator, TCP/IP, Oracle environment is preferred
- Working knowledge of web and cloud technologies is preferred
- 4-year degree is required
Some light travel may be required as far as Florida, possibly.
For additional information and CONFIDENTIAL consideration please reach out to Jeanine Drahota, Lost Dutchman Search.
"Mining for talent in the insurance industry."