We are looking for a Senior Java Developer (Remote). This is a full-time employee position.
- Very hands-on Software Design and Development
- Work with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify automation opportunities
- Hands-on technical design of technical specifications and solid software development and engineering experience
Must be a US citizen or permanent resident to be considered for employment
**To qualify for employee positions, candidates must be legal residents of one of the following states: AR, AZ, CO, FL, IL, IN, IA, MI, NE, OH, TN, TX, WI.
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering or equivalent preferred. Relevant certifications will be a plus
- Candidates should have at least 5-7 years of solid Java related technical development experience and 1-2 years developing on Azure services and other PaaS components
- Very strong experience in Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate or an equivalent ORM, Web Services RESTful
- Very strong experience in enterprise level J2EE platforms using J2EE design patterns • Experience in SQL and Azure SQL Server, Cosmos DB
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud (PaaS services) development
- Experience with source control software (BitBucket, Git)
- Experience with Micro Services, Spring boot, NoSQL is a plus
- Hands-on experience with designing, coding using Java and using APIs.
- Experience Working with Offshore resources a plus
- Experience writing, reviewing and documenting code
- Self-driven, enthusiastic and collaborative qualities are needed to be successful in this position
- Good understanding of Cloud technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
- Technical integration and development experience preferred
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Work from Home