Senior Motion Graphics Designer
- 4 years professional design experience in marketing, advertising, or brand-related role(s)
- 2 years of lead design experience with motion/2D animation and video
- Motion Graphics Design portfolio that demonstrates deep knowledge, creativity, and skill
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, including Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Passion for sport and desire to be a part of a fast-paced and exciting work environment
- Experience working in and around the Sports Marketing and Product Sales realms
- Portfolio demonstrating the ability to create captivating stories visually through engaging and compelling digital materials
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field
- Passion for and willingness to present work in a group critique atmosphere with confidence and humility
- Confidence presenting to large groups, including organizational leadership
- Ability and desire to own motion/video assets for the brand across all relevant channels
- Organized multitasker, self-motivated and quick problem solver who can work comfortably with multiple projects at different stages in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Comfort with remote-based design collaboration and work
- Comfort using the Zoom platform
- Passion and interest for the sport of football, its athletes, and their ecosystem
- Experience with 3D software programs like Cinema 4D
As a Senior Motion Graphics Designer, you will be an integral creative responsible for leading the development, storyboarding, and execution of motion design strategies in harmony with project goals, brand guidelines, content marketing plans and sponsorship activation needs. You will be expected to identify and implement XENITH's best design practices for motion tools, templates, and technologies to drive effectiveness and efficiency.
Candidates must showcase a strong sense of composition and design with a proven ability to develop and execute creative ideas in all areas of motion graphics, video production/editing and graphic support. You will be expected to organize and maintain the motion graphic elements library to ensure projects are correctly archived. You will have opportunities to mentor Motion Graphic Interns and train other graphic designers on the usage of motion design templates, tools, and technologies, so bring your desire and passion for guiding other creatives. This role can be a remote-based position, with travel necessary for milestone meetings and company functions.
- Work cohesively within the design team to help create branded assets to expand and grow our video/motion visual identity within the brand's guidelines
- Remain current on Sports Marketing visual trends and practices and how to integrate them into our branded digital deliverables
- Manage animation workflow, media management, archiving and delivery of motion elements and projects within our project management and file-saving system
- Make technical and creative decisions regarding elements, such as appropriate movements, typography, and aesthetics for many different types of video or other motion-based projects
- Assist with static design projects
- Create and maintain templates and train other designers/interns on use
- Communicate effectively with other designers, project managers, and stakeholders on projects to complete them on time
- Act as a thought leader by continuously identifying and finding solutions for areas of opportunity in the business
- Exhibit Passion, Purpose & Pride in your work and interactions with teammates across the Xenith Circle of Life
- Participate in static graphic design projects and tasks as needed to support the team, outside of the primary duties of your role
- Be available for meetings/project deadlines based on EST/EDT time zone
Who We Are
We are a team of designers and engineers, players and parents, dreamers and doers. We care about athletes’ success in sport and life, and we’re uncompromising when it comes to our protective gear’s design, fit, feel and performance. Every helmet we make achieves top safety ratings, so every athlete takes the field with the confidence to play at their best.
Our athlete-centric philosophy doesn’t stop at safety. We design for needs that transcend protection, pushing the boundaries of fit, feel, comfort, durability, performance and style. We stay ahead of the game with a tireless work ethic and nonstop drive to innovate for football’s fast-changing landscape.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
We are proud equal opportunity employers and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members. Employment decisions, including hiring decisions, are not based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.