LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
LRS Consulting Services is seeking an Senior .NET Developer for a direct-hire opportunity with our client in downtown Chicago, IL!
- Act as a member of the development team for development tasks and projects, as well as supporting development efforts for other organizational initiatives.
- Develop custom software from the ground-up for financial applications.
- Develop high efficient / well-tuned queries and stored procedures for data intensive applications. Working with database tables in the range of 1-15 million rows.
- Develop clean, easy to navigate user interfaces. Including responsive design UI.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies and software development best practices.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- 8 years of experience in enterprise Web Application development in full-stack .NET, including C#, MS SQL, Entity Framework, and front-end technologies
- Capable in AJAX, HTML & CSS
- Strong expertise in MS SQL Server (preferably working in data-intensive environments w/ tables row sizes 1 million, and capable in writing efficient/tuned SQL queries and stored procedures).
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experienced in ground-up, new application development
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Candidates must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to Corp candidates will not be considered
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.;