The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission is a nationally recognized and award winning agency providing land use planning; stewardship of natural, cultural and historic resources; and delivery of recreation programs to the communities it serves. The agency operates in the Montgomery and Prince George's County Regions. Additional information on the agency can be found at mncppc.org
The agency is seeking an experienced, motivated Senior Policy Specialist
to join its Policy and Archives Office within the Corporate Policy and Management Operations Division. This position will be responsible for conducting business process analysis, best practices research, and policy writing to help the office in its mission to promote effective organizational operations, fair employment standards, and public accountability.The ideal candidate will possess the following technical competencies/skills:
Certifications in project management, CCBA, CCEP, are highly desired.
- Exceptional analytical skills with acute attention to detail.
- Strong policy-writing skills and background.
- Proven research skills to stay up to date on best practices and regulations
- Demonstrated project management ability to ensure work is planned to meet tight deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Ability to identify critical priorities and adapt to evolving organizational needs.
Job Type: Career Full-Time
Location: Riverdale, Maryland
Agency: Human Resources and Mgt