Senior Principal Engineer/Scientist
Epsilon Systems Inc
Epsilon C5I (www.epsilonsystems.com/c5i), focused on software development and systems engineering for intelligence and combat systems, is seeking a Principal Engineer/Scientist with at least 15 years of experience to work out of Dayton, OH. This position will support the research, development, and sustainment of old and new hardware systems and software capabilities for intelligence production. If you have a passion for excellence in engineering and enjoy working on challenging projects in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment read on!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply and develop highly advanced technical technologies, scientific principles, theories and concepts.
- Be the spokesperson on technical capabilities and future directions.
- Design the research for and the development of highly advanced new technological applications.
- Possess sufficient writing and communication skills to prepare and present reports, papers, proposals, briefings and other documentation pertinent to the position.
- Lead technical personnel and activities for large programs or groups of programs.
- Master s Degree in engineering, science, or mathematics (PhD. Preferred).
- At least fifteen (15+) years of experience providing research and development on technical applications.
- Proven experience in researching, developing, and presenting advanced theories and concepts.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective team player with highly proficient customer service skills.
- Flexible and able to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Pursuant to the various government contractual requirements, all applicants must be U.S. Citizens.
- Regular communication (hearing/speaking).
- Noise conditions range from very quiet to very noisy.
- Prolonged use of computer (typing/keyboarding).
- Frequently required to sit for long periods of time, stand, and walk.
- Ability to travel by car, air or other means of transportation, if required.
Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries are proud to be Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans.