Senior Product Manager
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Drive product launches and own entire Product Life cycle and features
- Gain deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share
- Study user behavior using different application software and implement A/B Testing
- Review daily KPIs and proactively identify opportunity, trends and threats to the product
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager within Digital and E-Commerce environments
- Experience with Consumer facing products
- Experience in the CPG industry is a HUGE PLUS
- Experience with building out KPIs, A/B testing and building out new product features
Confidential, Top Retail Firm.
Competitive salary.Candidate must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. Client CANNOT transfer or sponsor visas at this time
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the Americas, UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa.
In the US, we focus on the areas of:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Finance and Accounting
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Page Personnel Office Support
- Oil and Gas
- Procurement and Supply Chain
- Real Estate and Construction