Position: Principal Product Manager
Location: San Jose, CA
We are looking for a PM who will be responsible for defining, implementing and growing the Business to Business (B2B) solution on the Zscaler Private Access platform. In this role, you will be responsible for learning and formalizing customer use cases, defining solutions and product functionality to support these use cases, and growing the business from inception to maturity.
You must possess a blend of business and technical skills, have a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality with extreme attention to detail. This role consists of both inbound Product Management responsibilities – working with internal cross functional teams to build and enhance products – as well as outbound responsibilities, interacting with customers, executing go-to-market strategy and supporting sales.
- Actively engage customers to discuss use cases and technical requirements for supporting internal application access for Business to Business and/or 3rd party users.
- Define the solution and create PRD/MRDs to develop product functionality.
- Collaborate with UI/UX and Engineering teams to implement requirements in the PRD on the Zscaler Private Access platform.
- Work closely with customers for adoption and deployments of newly released functionality. Drive Beta testing and incorporate feedback to ensure new enhancements/features are able to address target use cases.
- Support Sales teams for sale and deployment of your products.
- Create collateral for customers as well as internal teams to understand, deploy and support the solution.
- Grow in the role and drive the evolution of Zscaler Private Access roadmap.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in product management
- Experience with user authentication frameworks related to B2B/3rd party application access
- Experience with developing policy models and implementing policy management frameworks for B2B/3rd party application access
- Experience with Application authentication requirements for enterprise web applications
- Experience with building Administrator workflows to support application access/federation across partner organizations
- Experience around building a SaaS solution is highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) – must be able to communicate at a business and technical level with internal teams, customers, partners and executives.
- Strong experience with engaging technical teams to discuss use cases, review feature/function requirements and define solutions.