Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Senior Product Manager, ServiceNow to our location in Renton, WA; Redmond, WA; Portland, OR; Beaverton, OR; Spokane, WA; Missoula, MT or Irvine, CA. *multiple positons available
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager who will be responsible for the planning and design for one or more applications or services within Providence St. Joseph Health service management application portfolio. The Senior Product Manager will act as the primary relationship manager with business partners and stakeholders served by the product line, ensuring full engagement and communication, resolution of general issues and alignment of business and IT strategy for the product. The process includes managing and consulting on incoming demands, reviewing existing product backlog and evaluating vendor roadmap to create and sustain customer value. This position plays an important role in the execution of the product roadmap and realizing the product vision. As a trusted advisor to PHS leadership, the Senior Product Manager is responsible for driving strategic and tactical initiatives through strategic planning, business process management, program/project management, and change management.
The incumbent is responsible for developing key business metrics, strategic roadmaps and data analysis that enable effective decision making and risk management. This position is a key stakeholder in the successful definition, implementation and ongoing support of the enterprise platforms. The incumbent will provide leadership for the transformation encompassing the elements of people, processes and technologies.
In this position you will:
- Responsible for evaluating new features and products with comprehensive analysis and recommendations
- Responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key product initiatives for individual products
- Responsible for Identifying the appropriate technology for problems presented by business stakeholders
- Recognize and identify deficiencies that present opportunities to improve the products effectiveness and make recommendations in these areas
- Responsible for the product backlog, backlog grooming, and overseeing the fulfillment of ongoing requests for enhancement for applications within an agile, iterative development methodology, providing guidance to the business regarding solution design and implementation.
- Responsible for Implementing technology specific best practices and standards
- Proven ability to gather and translate functional and technical requirements into an implementation work package
- Ability to conceptualize and visualize end-user experiences that delight the customer is a key priority
- Communicate the value gained through the improvements in functionality, design, and/or operations enhanced or developed in ServiceNow
- Design and document what a solution will be, how it will look, and how I interacts with other applications and modules. Including forms, views, ACL, rules (client side / server side), and notifications, etc based on business requirements
- Responsible for facilitating stakeholder workshops and conducting interviews to drive consensus on requirements and solutions
- Assist in development of project estimates, contribute to defining project timelines, project plans, and milestones. Proactively manage risks, and stakeholder expectations
- Demonstrate repeated project successes which generates a desire for follow-up work. Motivate and manage project teams, including vendors, effectively
- Consistently communicate strategy and goals to project team and stakeholders
- Responsible for gathering, transforming, analyzing, and communicating data in such a manner that supports effective decision-making. Proven ability to identify and design metrics and KPIs to reflect business process performance. Proven ability to leverage facts and data in approaching problems, considering both the customer's perspective and the enterprise's perspective while focusing on overarching goals and objectives. Responsible for facilitating changes to said metrics, KPIs and other performance reporting tools
- Responsible for providing support during UAT testing
- Forge strong, collaborative relationships and build consensus among competing stakeholders across business and IT peers, leveraging exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to describe technical solutions in customer language in a way that informs, persuades and engages the audience. Strong written, oral, and presentation skills for all audiences, particularly senior leaders and executives