Senior Project/Client Manager - Land Development
Panama City, FL
Our North Florida offices are experiencing tremendous growth, and we are actively looking for a Senior Project/Client Manager to join our outstanding team of professionals. Dewberry offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, annual leave based on prior exempt experience, and relocation assistance. This is a great opportunity to be part of the resurgence of a close-knit community, where you can live, work and vacation! The successful candidate will have technical, project management, and market access responsibilities to lead land development engineering projects for public and private sector clients.
Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether youâ€™re an experienced professional or a new graduate, youâ€™ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call â€œDewberry at Work,â€ that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century.Responsibilities:
- Lead teams in all aspects of project design for site/civil, water resources, and municipal engineering projects.
- Oversee, train and mentor junior/mid-level staff.
- Monitor budgets and schedules.
- Assist with business development/marketing/proposals efforts
- Interface regularly with clients.
- Attend public and/or construction meetings and represent Dewberry at other events.
- BS in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 10 years' experience of increasing levels of project and client responsibilities required.
- Florida PE is required.
- Proficiency using AutoCad Civil 3D and ICPR preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work and interact with clients, maintain project budgets and schedules.
- Ability to provide technical support to design staff is essential.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*Only recipients of an offer of employment from Dewberry, will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberryâ€™s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.