We are open to filling this position in our offices in Texas or the Western region of the United States.
• Manage scope, schedule, and budget for toll/pricing services that include toll technology, planning, traffic, and/or revenue projects.
• Conduct business development efforts for tolling/pricing services and cultivate client relationships.
• Interface and conduct meetings with; Tolling Authorities, State, DOT, counties, cities, transit agencies, metropolitan planning agencies clients.
• Conduct meetings with; Tolling Authorities, State DOT’s, and potentially Transit Authorities cities and counties for business development purposes.
• Lead and manage transportation toll/pricing projects for traditional and express lanes.
• Develop scope, budget and schedules for transportation toll projects.
• Manage team’s performance on assigned projects.
• Assist in mentoring staff and help expand our transportation toll/pricing practice in the Western US market.
• Lead the scope, schedule and budget development, monitoring and adherence for projects managed.
• Quality Analysis/Quality Control of key deliverables related to projects managed and assistance on projects managed by others.
Senior Project Manager - Toll Services
CDM Smith Employment Type:
• Bachelor's Degree.
• 13 years of related experience.
• PMP (PMI), CCM or DBIA certification is required (within 12 months of hire or promotion onto the Approved Project Manager list).
• Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
• Previous experience managing toll/pricing, toll technology, planning, traffic, and/or revenue projects, strongly preferred.
• Express lane experience with traffic analysis, PAED/CEQA, traffic and revenue, toll operations is preferred.
• Strong experience meeting and working with DOT, county and/or municipal tolling transportation agencies.
• Demonstrated business development experience.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Job Site Location:
Western United States
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required:
Visa Sponsorship Available:
No - We will not support sponsorship, i.e. H-1B or TN Visas for this position
Skills and Abilities:
• Relevant project management experience working with methodology including budget development, project planning, control and assurance methodologies, project management software and finance and accounting concepts and practices
• Expert knowledge of tolling systems.
• Demonstrates excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Possesses in-depth knowledge of project goals, drivers, strategies, risks and opportunities.
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients.
• Ability to interact with many people across multiple geographies and process a large volume of requests as necessary.
• Excellent personal computer skills including strong knowledge in MS Word and Excel.
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
Background Check and Drug Testing Information:
CDM Smith reserves the right to require background checks including criminal, employment, education, licensure, etc. as well as credit and motor vehicle when applicable for certain positions. In addition, CDM Smith may conduct drug testing for designated positions. Background checks are conducted after an offer of employment has been made in the United States. The timing of when background checks will be conducted on candidates for positions outside the United States will vary based on country statutory law but in no case, will the background check precede an interview. CDM Smith will conduct interviews of qualified individuals prior to requesting a criminal background check, and no job application submitted prior to such interview shall inquire into an applicant's criminal history. If this position is subject to a background check for any convictions related to its responsibilities and requirements, employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history. Criminal history will not automatically disqualify a candidate. In addition, during employment individuals may be required by CDM Smith or a CDM Smith client to successfully complete additional background checks, including motor vehicle record as well as drug testing.