Senior Project Superintendent
North Branch Construction, Inc.
Concord, NH, US
30+ days ago
North Branch Construction is one of the state's largest commercial and multi-unit residential and custom high end home contractors, in business for over sixty years. North Branch Construction has developed into a full-service, award-winning Construction Manager, Design-Builder, and General Contractor serving New Hampshire and select projects in bordering states.
North Branch Construction firmly believes that the key to a successful project is teamwork and communication. Quality people make this happen.
Senior Project Superintendent: North Branch Construction is currently seeking a highly motivated, professional Senior Commercial Construction Superintendent to join our team. Our Superintendents works collaboratively with the Project Manager to ensure the work progresses according to schedule, budget, meets the company's quality standards, and meets the client's satisfaction. Experience running complex/high-end institutional, public and private schools and universities $15M or greater is required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage construction efforts to safeguard the project is constructed in accordance with the design, budget and schedule constraints. Includes meeting with the project manager, client, client representatives, inspectors, governmental oversight officials, subcontractors, suppliers and field staff.
- Provide accurate required paperwork, including daily reports, timesheets, field work directives, quality control data and all other regular and special documentation as dictated by the specific requirements of the project.
- Effectively plan, direct and supervise workers engaged in construction activities. Including oversight of in house field talent as well as providing formal and informal feedback to them.
- Ensure all North Branch employees and subcontractors are following all OSHA and company safety policies.
- Conduct weekly tool box talks.
- Know the details of the job and have a deep thorough understanding of project resource needs in advance.
- Understand, interpret and implement all construction aspects of the contract and the project procedures and plans to the crews.
- Create and reinforce a culture of continuous production improvement in the field by identifying and implementing changes that improve productivity, quality and safety practices.
- Manage subcontractors on site personnel, schedule and coordinate work between trades.
- Coordinate assigned work with owners, occupants, inspectors, local authorities and contractors.
- Investigate incidents and accidents and document the findings.
- Represent North Branch Construction in a positive manner in the community and to clients.
- Perform other duties and assignments as requested as they arise.
- Min. 10 years supervisory experience running complex/high-end institutional, public, and private schools and universities projects $15-70 million.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in Commercial Construction Supervision.
- Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
- Manage administrative duties in a timely manner and be able to work independently
- ·The ability to work effectively in a high pressure, multi-tasking environment and the ability to manage a support staff.
- Proficient in Blue Beam, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet, and CMiC a plus.
- Comfortable with computers, mobile devices and printers/copiers
- Team player -exhibiting excellent interpersonal and customer services skills, establish and maintain good relationships with employees, subcontractors, clients, owners, and project managers.
- Candidates must be willing to travel, normally up to 1 hour in company supplied vehicle.
- Valid driver’s license.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required).
- OSHA 30 hour training a plus.
We offer a competitive wage structure based on experience and a robust benefits package, including health/dental insurance, long term disability, and paid time off, holidays, 401K plan, company vehicle, tuition reimbursement and unlimited career advancement opportunities.
North Branch Construction is a proud equal opportunity employer. Please apply in strict confidence and respond with a current resume, cover letter, desired salary range and availability.