Cynet is seeking a talented, passionate, energetic, self-motivated Senior Sales Engineer to support its Business Development activities in North America.
Cynet is a technology-oriented company continuously looking for new ways to innovate the Cybersecurity world. Our main priority is to defend our customers from any harm in the vast digital ocean. But Cynet is more than just a product, we are a family. We value each one of our members and their inputs. Cynet is a place where your work will have a direct impact on the way we service our customers.
What will you do:
In this position, the primary responsibility is to drive and manage the technological evaluation stage of prospects. Any task would be done in tandem with the sales team with you performing the role of technical adviser and product expert. The ideal candidate must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technically oriented prospects throughout the sales cycle.
BSc/BA/MBA or equivalent and have the following applicable work experience:
- Prior or existing pre-sales engineer/solution engineer experience in an endpoint security company, security consultancy or equivalent security firm - MUST
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to present effectively in front of large groups, both technically and non-technically oriented - MUST
- In-depth knowledge of security industry trends, products, and solutions - MUST
- IR/SOC/MDR/Red Team experience - big plus
- In-depth knowledge of Endpoint Security as it relates to the attack life span, in Windows, Linux, and MAC OSs - advantage
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following: Digital Forensics, Penetration Testing, Monitoring and response using IDS/IPS, NGFW, SIEM, and EPP – advantage
- Hands-on experience with offensive and forensics tools: Kali Linux/Volatility/Sysinternals Suite/Other reconnaissance and exploitation frameworks - advantage
- Solid analytical/problem-solving skills with the capability of identifying solutions to unusual and complex issues
- Strategic approach to technical selling with a professional understanding of customer expectations
- Ability to perform both independently and collaboratively as a strong team member
- Highly motivated self-starter who does not require day-to-day management
- Experience working in the VARS, MSPs, and MSSPs market – ADVANTAGE
- One or more of the following certifications – CEH, CISSP, OSCP, SANS-Security related – ADVANTAGE
- IT governance, risk management, endpoint solutions and compliance requirements – ADVANTAGE
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages (such as Java, Batch, PowerShell, SQL, and Python) – ADVANTAGE