- Worksite location: Preferably Minneapolis based
- Permanent contract
- Travel required up to 50%
- 5-7 years experience working with AT LEAST two modern programming languages (Java, C#, NodeJS, Golang)
- Practical experience with practices like TDD, SOLID principals, OO design, DDD
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc. Extreme Programming principles preferred
- Experience with microservices architecture and large scale application development
- Ideally some experience with Docker containers, container orchestration, and PaaS
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and curious to learn more.
- Experience with relational databases (mysql, postgres, oracle, sql server, etc) and nosql databases (elasticserach, mongodb, redis, etc)
- Knowledge and awareness of Cloud providers like AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Strong match for Concord DNA
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE FOR THE ROLE?
Engineer that is able to work well within a development team environment, growing more knowledgeable and able to take on more independent and larger tasks. Strong desire to learn new and emerging technologies. No tied to one tech stack only, willing to learn and grow.