Senior Software Engineer
Assurance Technology Corporation
Senior Software Engineer to engage in software development and testing activities located in the Washington D.C. area. The candidate’s responsibilities include the creation and delivery of innovative, technology-centric solutions; lead and participate in software development, testing and integration efforts; organize, coordinate and facilitate validation and testing of multi-vendor based space and ground hardware and software systems; derive requirements through interactions with users/customers, test, deploy and maintain applications; and configuration management experience and assignments. Candidate must currently possess a Top Secret and be able to maintain a Top Secret/SCI DoD Security Clearance.
- High School diploma or GED with 5+ years of software development and testing experience or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or relevant technical field with 3+ years of software development and testing experience or Master’s Degree in computer Science or Electrical Engineering or relevant technical field with 1+ years of software development and testing experience
- Proficient with C++ programing language
- Experience with oriented programing languages
- Qt to design graphical interfaces
- Windows and Linux OS based programming experience
- Familiar with configuration management practices
- Experience in developing large executable software code and familiar with concurrent programming practices.
- Understanding of User Interfaces (UI)s, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
Assurance Technology Corporation (ATC) is a leader in the design and development of high technology electronics systems for the space and communications industries. ATC has a successful history in space and ground systems research and development programs yielding advanced technology high reliability hardware and software as well as providing engineering and management consulting and high reliability test services. ATC offers excellent benefits including company paid medical and dental insurance, a deferred profit sharing plan, and a 401(k) savings plan. Our Massachusetts facilities are located northwest of Boston convenient to routes 2, 3, 128, and 495. Our Alexandria, Virginia location is just south of the Woodrow Wilson Bridge and within a one mile radius of two major North/South roads, Route 1 and George Washington Memorial Parkway. Visit our website at http://www.assurtech.com.
About the Company
Assurance Technology Corporation
Established in 1969, Providing Space Systems Research and Development, and Reliability and Quality Assurance Consulting, First Units in Space in 1973 Steady Growth and Achievement Over the Past Forty Years, Applying Reliability, Quality and Systems Development Heritage to Space, Avionics and Ground Applications. Annual Sales in Excess of $80 Million with Approximately 350 Employees and Over 100,000 Square Feet of Facilities at Four Major Locations. ATC Facilities and Equipment Have Evolved Over a 40 Year History in Space, Avionics and Ground Systems Development for Over 100 Government and Civilian Customers These ATC State-Of-The-Art Facilities and Equipment Have Supported Over $1 Billion Dollars in Space/Aerospace Electronics Systems Development and Production ATC Facilities and Equipment Have a Demonstrated Ability to Support the Design, Development, Test, and Documentation of High Reliability Electronic Systems for Space, Avionics and Ground Systems