Senior Staff Recruiting Coordinator
Fenwick & West LLP
Mountain View, CA
We have an opening for a Senior Staff Recruiting Coordinator who will be responsible for processing all staff hires and help fill open requisitions. This position will support all aspects of the recruiting process for staff openings at the firm. This position can be based in any of our Bay Area offices.
- Coordinate new hire details with primary recruiter and hiring manager to process all staff hires within the applicant tracking system, Workday.
- Assist with filling open requisitions, including resume review, conducting phone interviews, and making candidate assessment.
- Enter and update applicant data and status to Workday.
- Maintain data on recruitment activities, applicant flow, interviews and hires; provide internal recruitment reports.
- Draft job postings and post open requisitions in Workday.
- Help monitor resumes and emails submitted to the staff recruiting inbox.
- Respond and process vendor and independent contractors firm access requests.
- Check in candidates (and administer candidate testing) as needed.
- Coordinate and process travel arrangements for candidates and new hires.
- Prepare and send out offer letters.
- Monitor and maintain contract end dates for temporary and contingent workers.
- Coordinate, respond and track immigration related needs for staff employees with immigration counsel.
- Assist with responding to agency inquiries as related to staff openings.
- Work with hiring managers on pairing new hires with staff for the Buddy System.
- Update and finalize job descriptions with hiring managers and send to new hires.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient in MS Office and recruiting database software.
- Ability to handle high volume and prioritize workload.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Meticulous level of attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Work effectively and with minimal supervision as an individual contributor and as a team member.
- Communicate clearly and effectively at various levels with internal and external clients.
- Professionalism, diplomacy, tact and calm in the face of conflict and pressure.
Reporting to the Director of Staff Recruiting and HR Business Partner, the ideal candidate will have 4+ years of professional recruiting experience, preferably in a law firm environment. Bachelor's degree or equivalence in education and/or experience.
To be fully considered for this position, please apply directly online:https://fenwick.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Fenwick_External_Careers/job/Mountain-View/Senior-Staff-Recruiting-Coordinator_R1390
COVID Vaccine Policy
On July 7, 2021, Fenwick implemented a policy requiring all new hires to receive the COVID vaccine. Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. Fenwick will continue to comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or strongly held religious beliefs. This policy is part of Fenwick’s ongoing efforts to ensure the safety and-well-being of our employees and community, and to support public health efforts.