30+ days ago
Boca Raton, FL
• Maintain proper grooming and uniform standards.
• Observes guest's body language to anticipate the guest’s needs to add to their exceptional experience.
• Guides our guests through the menu to assist with their experience by informing them of our specials and signature items.
• Answers questions the guest may have regarding our food and beverages and uses their knowledge of the restaurant to inform guests of services available.
• Communicates allergy sensitivity from guests to managers to Culinary.
• Visually checks the guest’s order’s to ensure the items are prepared according to the guest’s
• Able to handle cash with accuracy and accountability.
• Handles guest complaints by listening to their concerns, contacting the manager with any problems, and solving complaints to ensure guest satisfaction
• Follows up with guests by asking about their meal and experience to ensure great guest satisfaction.
• Carries clean dishes, glassware, etc. to their designated locations to ensure supplies are available.
• Communicates with team members and managers regarding the availability of tables, seating large parties to ensure guests receive outstanding service.
• Performs additional duties as required including emptying trash and cleaning the restrooms to ensure the restaurant is clean and organized at all times for our guests and fellow team members.