Servers ensure Fans receive an exceptional dining experience through providing service in a timely and proficient manner, while being attentive to the Fans needs.
- Provides warm and friendly service to each Fan from the initial greet to the end of their Primanti Bros. experience.
- Possesses proficient knowledge of the menu and able to explain choices to the Fan, informs them of current food & beverage promotions and answer any questions.
- Upsells and suggestive sells menu items, informs Fans of special promotions, Happy Hours specials, or any upcoming Events.
- Writes food and beverage orders accurately on paper and quickly enters into POS system in proper sequence, while timing the ringing of appetizers, kids' meals, entrees, all per Fans request.
- Delivers the order or follows up after the delivery by the Service Assistant, making sure that the order is excellent in every way.
- Practices pre-bussing as you go and maintains table appearance, removes clutter, checks drink levels.
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for identifying age, preventing intoxication, and dealing with potentially intoxicated Fans.
- Collects payment for drinks and/or food served following our established accounting procedures for all transactions.
- Keeps station clean, sets up and takes down station tables appropriately.
- Adheres to all safety and sanitation policies and procedures throughout shift.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all Players to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
- Completes the opening, shift change, and closing checklists found in multi-colored wall units as well as weekly and monthly cleaning tasks.
- Performs other duties as needed per Coach request.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to write and read the English language.
- Good communication skills, friendly, and people oriented.
- Enthusiastic, dependable, courteous, able to multitask.
- Possesses basic math skills.
- Completes and passes the RAMP and/or TIPS certification per state requirements, if applicable.
- Stands/walks 100% of the shift
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, and wiping.
- Able to deliver food, beverages, and clear tables which may require lifting as much as 50lbs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by Player assigned to this job. Essential functions of this job are described under the heading above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.