22 days ago
· Supervise a team of Sales Administration Specialists to deliver world-class service to customers: training, spare parts sales, service estimates and scheduling. Ensure customer satisfaction through customer support and excellent customer communication.
· Negotiate customer contracts for service and maintenance to drive service revenue and customer satisfaction.
· Drive revenue growth through technicians by offering proactive services available to customers.
· Work with Field Service Manager, Technical Support Center Manager to effectively ensure all support services are provided and meet customer expectations such as product technical support, field service, and training solutions.
· Effectively manage daily service needs through prioritizing, scheduling, and delegating work assignments to ensure completion of service interventions and timely submissions of annual contract quotes.
· Effectively interface with internal company departments including sales, manufacturing, accounting, human resources, shipping, purchasing, and engineering to address and resolve issues.
· Maintain Service Parts logistics to and from our suppliers here and abroad.
· Develop positive relationships with customers to effectively analyze customer requirements and promote company parts/service products to meet those requirements.
· Optimize processes to streamline costs.
· Develop and maintain a process for completing comprehensive root cause analysis to eliminate repeat issues.Qualifications: