Wesley Village is currently hiring Service Assistants for the opportunity to complete a CNA training program and gain hands on experience. Full time and Part time opportunities available.
United Methodist Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
What will I do?
- Transport residents to and from rooms, dining rooms, hallways and other areas in the facility.
- Accompany residents during meals and activities.
- Answer call bells and report resident needs to nursing staff.
- Report any unsafe conditions to nurse management.
- Report all incidents of suspected or potential resident abuse to Charge Nurse immediately.
- Will not administer any hands-on care to residents, including feeding, toileting, bathing, administering drinks, or transferring.
What do I need for this role?
- Experience or training related to providing personal care to senior is preferred
What makes Wesley Village and United Methodist Homes unique?
- We are a faith-based nonprofit organization, committed to serving the community since 1958, and adhering to our mission of providing a wide range of senior living services with truly exceptional care and compassion.
- We have two PA locations in Pittston and Tunkhannock as well as 2 locations in the Binghamton, NY-area - all providing senior care options and opportunities for career growth!
- We recognize our success depends on committed staff members. We offer a comprehensive, affordable benefit program which includes spousal and family coverage:
- Competitive pay rates
- Incentive compensation programs
- Health insurance plan with Wellness program options
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 403B retirement plan with a generous employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Forgiveness for RNs and LPNs
- Employee referral incentive