Service Deli Clerk
Service Deli Clerks enjoy the hustle and bustle of the department. We carry a huge variety or deli products that attracts customers close and afar. You will be responsible for ensuring all store deli cases remain stocked and clean during business hours. Assist customers and provide suggestive selling.
- Works safely at all times and follows all established safety guidelines and procedures
- Responsible for stocking, cleanliness and maintenance of deli cases; to ensure adequate presentation of product, good selection/variety, and correct pricing and product dating to maintain appropriate rotation of deli goods
- Ensures prompt assistance is provided to customers and offers advice on selection, preparation and packaging of deli products
- Cleans deli cases as needed to ensure cleanliness and sanitation of all deli surfaces
- Utilizes the slicer to cut cold cuts and cheese
- Following federal and state sanitation guidelines, cleans and sanitizes slicers and adheres to safe practices
- Performs other duties as required or requested by management
- Able to work prolonged periods of time in an environment with fluctuating temperature ranges
- Able to stand prolonged periods of time
- Able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds with or without assistance
- Available to work flexible schedules, including nights, weekends & holidays
Super King Markets is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran, or disability status, or any other status protected by law.