Provides technical support to callers by researching and answering telecommunications questions; resolving problems; providing resources.
* Understands caller telecommunications issues by listening to problems and concerns; leading caller through problem-identification protocols.
* Resolves issues by researching documentation; troubleshooting hardware, software, or feature problem; guiding client through corrective steps; escalating problems to second level; tracking status of problems and solutions.
* Establishes service by walking callers through new installations and configurations.
* Improves caller capabilities by providing additional documentation; recommending training courses.
* Maintains help desk database by entering caller statistics, inquiries, and responses
* Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements.
* Improves help desk results by recommending changes in information and processing.
* Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Maintain client documentation using Visio and MS CRM Tools
Customer Service, Customer Focus, Telecommunications Knowledge, Technical Understanding, Emotional Control, Patience, Professionalism, Objectivity, Listening, Presenting Technical Information, Multi-tasking