Location: Kennewick, WA
The Service Dispatcher will be responsible for supporting Service Technicians with the following tasks including but not limited to:
- Maintain the Service Technician’s daily schedules and dispatch the Technicians as service calls are completed
- Schedule return trips with customers when parts are in
- Maintain the on-call schedule for Service Technicians
- Maintain customer database with current information
- Communicate clearly with department managers, employees and company customers
- Keep customers appraised as to company schedule and requested lead-times
- Provide accounting with maintenance contract billing information
- Prepare service invoices and timecards for processing
- Take incoming customer calls.
- Create, Schedule and coordinate service orders as calls are received.
- Dispatch Service Technicians
- Respond to all messages left overnight.
- Maintain the dispatch board / schedule.
- Forecast workload for 2 – 3+ days out.
- Prepare paperwork for all manufacture warranty parts.
- Facilitate return of warranty parts.
- Update service database from service ticket.
- Process weekly timecards.
- Take customer payments over the phone.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Experience
- Advanced customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of industry is recommended but not required
- Computer skills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Two years related experience and/or training in customer service, dispatching or project management or equivalent combination of education and experience
All employees are subject to a pre-employment drug screen.
Equal Opportunity Employer