Gables Search Group
Sioux City, IA
Sioux City, IA
The Service Manager will be responsible for the service department and handle customer service interactions, reports, and repairs. The Service Manager's responsibilities include providing the highest level of customer service, developing lasting customer relationships, and managing the service team members. The service manager maintains a strong working knowledge of all industry standards and practices as well as the company's products and services. The Service Manager ensures excellent customer service, maintains strong relationships with customers and third-party vendors and ensures repeat customers.
- Delegating and directing service tasks, monitoring the progress of current projects, and managing service team members to ensure the team's objectives and sales goals are met.
- Handling customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally to maintain good customer relationships and ensure repeat customers.
- Assisting with or performing service work associated with current and/or closed projects through warranty period.
- Resolving service problems and improving service methods to increase the service productivity and customer service.
- Monitoring department issues and client complaints to create methods to lessen recurring issues.
- Auditing work and customer service to ensure the company's high standards, efficiency, and productivity goals are met.
- Maintaining strong relationships with manufacturers, dealers, and sales representatives.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management, Business Management, or related field, a plus.
- 2+ years relevant experience; or the equivalent of education and experience to meet the essential functions of the position.