30+ days ago
|Reference # :||21-08449||Title :||Settlement Auditor I|
|Location :||Johnston, IA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/15/2021 / 01/26/2022|
|Job ID : JDJP00025972|
Job Title : Settlement Auditor I
Duration: 12+ Months
As a Settlement Auditor for John Deere Financial, you will oversee incoming data flow from dealers and review settlement information for completeness. In addition, you will:
• Audit dealer settlements based on the published guidelines and policies
• Auditing used equipment finance transactions to ensure guidelines are met
• Review appropriate supporting documentation from dealers
• Follow-up on discrepancies identified in the settlement processes and/or various reports
Education Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in a business/management discipline
1. Demonstrate the ability to work independently in a virtual team environment by exhibiting high personal work standards and flexibility
2. Experience utilizing attention to detail to review data/documents for accuracy and completion
3. Experience in customer service or in a business-related field working with external customer/dealers by utilizing relationship building skills36.4
1st shift - Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm, OT if business need arises, contingents may be allowed to work up to 4 hours of OT per week
Visa sponsorship is not available, now or in the near future, for this position.
Artech is a full-service staff augmentation firm dedicated to providing mission critical human capital solutions. Founded in 1992, Artech has an estimated $810M annual revenue run rate for 2019 and about 10,500 employees and consultants across the US, Canada, India, and China. Artech is a minority- and women-owned enterprise (MWBE) and is certified by the WBENC, NMSDC, and CPUC. Artech is also a NMSDC Corporate Plus member and was recently ranked as the 11th largest IT staffing firm and the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Companies in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA).
As a Tier-1 Preferred Supplier to over 80 Fortune 500 clients and federal government entities, Artech has extensive staff augmentation experience in both IT and non-IT categories. Artech provides a variety of workforce solutions to meet the needs of its clients in support of job categories such as Information Technology (IT); Engineering; Professional and Managerial; Scientific, Clinical and regulatory; HR; Legal; Sales and Marketing; and Finance and Accounting.
5,000 to 9,999 employees
Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Referral Program, Long Term Disability, Employee Events, Medical, Dental and Vision, 401K