Why work for Freebirds?
1. We are in our 3rd year of top 1% of industry performance.
2. For the second year in a row, we were awarded the #1 consumer choice for craveable food by National Restaurant News.
3. We are growing and creating tremendous job opportunities.
4. We believe in creating exceptional culture, continued product innovation, training enhancements, and exceptional Texas hospitality.
5. Our success is built on the strength of our Tribe- our employees- and our passion for people and food.
Freebirds Benefits for Shift Leaders
• Pay: Up to $13-16/hour (including tips)
• Low Cost Healthcare
• Daily Pay Options
• Refer a Friend and Get Rewarded $$
• Free meals and food discounts
• PTO Offered After 6 Months*
• Hourly Bonus Incentive Programs
• Ticket, Gym, and Event Discount Partnerships
• Career Path Progression
• Assist managers in maintaining staffing levels and turnover targets
• Responsible for leading shift through pre-shift communication, line assignments, Tribe breaks, and shift changes
• Resolve guest issues and work to ensure a positive guest interaction
• Guest loyalty expert
• Manager on duty, held accountable for results and shifts when they are top leader in the building
• Support in daily completion of food quality assurance and checklists
• Conduct training for new and existing Tribe members
• Assist with new company rollout communication to Tribe members
• Responsible for completion of Master Griddle Certification administered by Freebirds
• Create deposits and follow cash handling procedures
• Provide craveable food through recipe adherence, execution, and standards
• Provide clean environment for guests
• Read the Freebirds monthly communication and conduct pre-shift meetings based on content
• Complete training modules in a timely manner
• Expert in all front of house and back of house operations
• Assist managers with achieving company provided metrics through providing exceptional guest service
• Ensure company food safety, sanitation, and quality are maintained
• Monitor food levels on the line to ensure craveable food quality
• Timely and accurate execution of online orders
• Demonstrates Freebirds standards and upholds brand knowledge
• Supports management team in objective measures including sales and profit goals, guest loyalty activation, guest feedback, and other performance metric objectives
• Accountable for objective measures of performance while running a shift
• Provide excellent “It’s Your World” service to guests by showing strong Texas hospitality
We are committed to providing our Tribe with the tools and resources needed to advance their careers. Each position is designed to help you gain the knowledge and experience needed to develop your professional skill set with us. Shift Leaders are the first step towards the Freebirds management team. It is expected that Shift Leaders will work up to an Assistant General Manager. Freebirds develop and promote internally when possible. Grow with Freebirds!