30+ days ago
Let’s do great things, together
Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we’re focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
Moda values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We aim to demonstrate our commitment to diversity through all our business practices and invite applications from candidates that share our commitment to this diversity. Our diverse experiences and perspectives help us become a stronger organization. Let’s be better together.
Moda Health is seeking a Shipping and Receiving Clerk. The Shipping and Receiving Clerk is responsible for efficient order fulfillment and shipment.
01. Understand and execute all product flow and order fulfillment processes.
02. Review daily orders for accuracy; identify and correct errors.
03. Maintain current product knowledge in order to receive shipments and process orders accurately.
04. Pull, pick and fill customer orders.
05. Process shipping labels and stage for pick-up.
06. Restock supply cart for next business day. Receive and process customer returns.
07. Maintain physical plant, equipment and supplies in pharmacy facilities.
08. Maintain a safe, clean and professional work environment.
09. Represent the pharmacy in a professional and courteous manner in all job-related activities.
10. Assist with maintaining adequate inventory levels, and improving inventory handling, space allocation and order efficiency; inform supervisor of items to be ordered.
11. Report any misconduct, suspicious or unethical activities to the Compliance Officer.
12. Receive shipments and review for accuracy.
13. Place inventory items in proper warehouse location.
14. Participate in surveys conducted by authorized inspection agencies.
15. Participate in the pharmacy’s Performance Improvement program as requested by the Performance Improvement Coordinator.
16. Participate in pharmacy committees when requested.
17. Participate in in-service education programs provided by the pharmacy.
18. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.