Shipping & Receiving Clerk / Warehouse Person
Papé Material Handling, Inc.
SHIPPING & RECEIVING CLERK / WAREHOUSE PERSON: Applicant must be a personable, self-motivated individual who can work with limited direction and supervision. Responsibilities include shipping and receiving parts, stock orders, truck inventory, and warehouse inventory.
Must have above average organizational skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both customers and internal members by telephone and in person. Must be able to balance priorities in high pressure situations and be able to multitask. Accuracy and attention to detail are of utmost importance. Good computer skills and basic familiarity with Microsoft Outlook preferred. Must have basic mathematical skills including the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide. Candidate may be required to deliver or pick up parts and must have a driver’s license with a good driving record. Must be able to lift 50 lbs on occasion.
Why work for Pape’:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Pape’ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Pape’ is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 130 locations, over 3,600 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape’ is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.