Siding Installer Lead $25 to $40 per hour including incentives
Window Works is one of the largest specialty home remodeling companies in the Midwest. We make homes beautiful with the latest, windows, doors and siding products. We have over 1500 5-star Google reviews. Our employees love to make people smile.
We are filling a Siding Installer role based in our Bolingbrook location. The ideal candidate will have experience in vinyl siding installation, general construction, and exterior remodeling experience and a strong desire to learn skills to provide a lifetime of excellent income.
Â· Full-time work throughout the year
Â·Company vehicle, gas card, tools provided.
Â· Benefit package, paid holidays, and 401k
Â·Adhere to all installation standards and guidelines.
Â· Maintain a pleasant and professional attitude at all times when dealing with customers and employees.
Â· Respect customers property and at all times leave work area clean.
Â· Make great impressions with everyone you meet.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent education.
- 2 years of carpentry, trim carpentry, construction or in-home renovation experience
- Valid driverâ€™s license with a good driving record.
- Ability to use power tools (drill, jigsaw, etc.).
- Ability to lift and/or push and/or pull up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Reasoning ability enabling you to understand and carry out detailed written, illustrated or oral instructions.
HOURS: 40 Week
Compensation: $25 - $40 per hour including incentives
Job Type: Full-Time
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K)
Window Works is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR