Clear Ridge Defense (CRD) is looking for an energetic, adaptive team member to support our growing team in support of USMC cyberspace operations as a Signature Reduction (SR) Technician in the Fort Meade, MD area.
SR Technicians will provide support solutions in all disciplines of SR to include, but not limited to, mentorship of non-SR personnel, and advising/reviewing on SR requirements. These technicians should retain an overall knowledge of SR and have practical experience in SR support and application. They will conduct research, analysis, and community outreach in support of client requirements. Finally, they will provide operational and tactical level SR briefings to staff.
This individual must be well-organized with a strong attention to detail. Additionally, work ethic is one of the strongest qualities Clear Ridge brings to the fight and must be distinguishable.
- Graduate of the Advanced Technician’s Course, Advanced Planner’s Course and Due Diligence course, or legacy equivalent (or commensurate practical experience) (all three preferred)
- Junior-Level: 1-3 years practical experience providing direct SR support
- Mid-Level: 3-5+ years providing support to a combination of SR organizations
- Demonstrated knowledge, familiarity, and experience with DoD SR fundamentals, missions, and functions
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Conduct research, analysis, and community outreach in support of client requirements
- Experience relating to SR planning, development, assessments, and due diligence, SR support, and the SR lifecycle
- TS/SCI with polygraph
- Operational experience as an SR user
- A strong desire to educate the current and next generation of our military’s cyber professionals; the perfect candidate stays on the bleeding-edge in the world of cybersecurity and has a desire to train others
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events