Site Director - Before and After School - Fall 2021
AlphaBEST Education, Inc.
Cranbury Township, NJ
SITE DIRECTOR - BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM - CRANBURY, NEW JERSEY
POSITION BEGINS FALL 2021
Are you looking for the opportunity to develop and coach a team of individuals, so they can reach their full potential? As a Site Director at AlphaBEST, not only is your role driven by a deep sense of purpose to inspire others and foster human connection; you'll also have the option to work Monday through Friday with no late nights or weekends. Approximately 30 hours per week.
In addition, as a part-time employee, you will have access to healthcare benefits, quarterly bonuses, an employee discount on childcare, paid time off, and continuing professional development as you work in an academically based after school program.
If you thrive in an environment that promotes success through creativity, innovation, collaboration and fun, you will jump at this challenge. Come be a part of an awesome team of committed individuals with a passion for children and learning.
In this exciting role, you'll be trained and have the chance to do the following:
- Direct the daily operations of the program in support of policies and procedures
- Motivate, train, develop and oversee all on-site staff
- Organize, evaluate, and oversee the school site to create a fun and engaging learning environment
- Foster relationships by creating open and ongoing communication with parents and school administration
- Provide a caring family-oriented environment where positive child/adult relationships are developed
- Provide guidance and feedback to help team members strengthen knowledge and skills to accomplish individual and team goals
- Maintain a weekly control system which includes monitoring of billing and payments
Maintain NJ State child-care licensure compliance at the designated school site.
All Site Directors shall meet ONE OF THE FOLLOWING for state licensing qualifications:
- HS Diploma, 6 hours of child training and 3 hours child program management, and 4 years' experience
- CDA, 6 hours of child training and 3 hours child program management and 2 years' experience
- 15 college credits (not child related), 6 hours in child care training and 3 hours in child program management, and 3 years' experience
- Associate's in any field, 6 hours of child care training and 3 hours child program management and 2 years' experience
- Bachelors in child field, 3 hours training in child program management and 1-year experience
- Bachelor's in an unrelated field, 6 hours child training and 3 hours child program management, and 1 year experience
- School Age Program Supervisor endorsement from the New Jersey Registry for Childhood Professionals, Professional Impact New Jersey
Salary and Benefits:
AlphaBEST offers a competitive hourly rate plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Strong part-time benefits package, including health insurance and 401K.
Learning and fun work together here. See for yourself... https://youtu.be/7rWrOYTPkLE
Visit our website at: www.alphabest.org to learn more about AlphaBEST and this exciting leadership opportunity.