The Site Manager is a leadership role that helps in overseeing the day to day cleaning operations of a specific site. The role is responsible for defining, coordinating and facilitating projects and ensuring the success of the accounts operations.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Include the following key areas and duties, which may be modified or increased as necessary:
- Supervise, plan and coordinate the cleaning operation.
- Continually monitor the cleanroom cleaning operations to ensure all activities are completed promptly and correctly.
- Responsible for staff development in areas such as cGMP training, technical skills, safety, and performance management. This includes hiring, completing annual performance reviews, and providing professional development opportunities.
- Plan, organize and lead projects to improve efficiency and productivity and implement best practices in business management.
- Establish project deliverables based on project goals, Quality goals and company priorities.
- Apply project management tools, processes and principles to enable project success.
- Interview employees and analyze business processes to ensure functional requirements accurately reflect user needs.
- Maintain project calendar, develop agendas, record minutes and action items and facilitate meetings.
- Recommend performance metrics for the cleaning service which will be reliable indicators of service quality, systems performance, productivity, and overall quality costs.
- Manage cross-functional team resources appropriately to ensure effective team performance and achieve goals.
- Identify and resolve project issues.
- Identify the technical, procedural and equipment issues that hinder cleaning performance. Inform support personnel and regional manager as needed.
- Identify deviations and follow through on corrective and preventative actions (variances).
- Review and make recommendations for change to cGMP documentation such as SOPs.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices and maintain a cGMP document program.
- Ensure that there is a minimum inventory level of standard stock materials.
- Assist in the cross training of other Controlled Contamination Services personnel.
- Represent the company at customer meetings along with sales manager and their regional manager.
- Ensures accurate time keeping and labor law compliance
- All other duties as defined by your supervisor
PRIMARY RESULTS ACCOUNTABLE FOR ACHIEVING:
Other more specific results will be assigned and measured.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership and communication skills
- Demonstrates excellent documentation skills, and adhere to all GMP regulations
- Demonstrates excellent conflict resolution skills, and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to stay calm and rational under pressure
- Adheres to all policy and conduct standards and embraces the culture of CCS
- Must have a high level of attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Must be proficient with cleaning chemical components and safety requirements.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- GED preferred but not required.
- 5-7 years of experience in the janitorial, cleaning or related field is preferred.
- 1-3 years supervising the work of others required.
- Computer knowledge needed
- Bilingual in Spanish strongly preferred
Must have and be able to consistently apply the following skills at the levels indicated to produce assigned results.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Initiative Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
Required to spend on-the-job time on the following physical activities:
- Driving from Account to Account
- Use hands to finger, handle or feel
- Reach with hands or arms
- The Weight or Force requirement in this position is: Up to 30 pounds
- This position requires to have close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less), and color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors).
- Depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships)
- Ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status