Foster City, CA
Role: Sitecore Developer
Cognizant is looking for a Sitecore Developer in developing customized product for our clients. The role is expected to drive technology discussions and analyze the current landscape for gaps in addressing business needs. Cognizant needs a motivated individual to challenge the status quo and provide thought leadership/best practices to enhance our current services and technologies.
An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Someone that values the “team” and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- 8+ years of experience designing and developing software using C# and ASP.NET MVC
- 6+ years of experience developing on the Sitecore platform (working knowledge of Sitecore 9.2 is required)
- Ability to conduct code reviews of internal team or vendors’ work
- Experience building, inspecting, and managing deployments using Azure DevOps
- Experience in working with Solr Search
- Experience in Sitecore JSS, Headless CMS, Sitecore MVC and or/Helix Architecture
- Experience using Glass, Synthesis, or another ORM Mapper/Wrapper for Sitecore
- Experience using TDS and/or Unicorn for tracking Sitecore item changes
- .Net Framework, Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, WCF, Web API/REST Services.
- Participate in requirement gathering JAD sessions and support documentation where applicable (business, functional, UI, usability, data, compliance, data migration, NFR, 3rd party tools & products).
- Lead technology initiatives, incubate and build tools & reusable assets for dev / Productivity enhancement
- Review deliverables, and tasks Assigned to the team to ensure quality deliverables on time.
- Develop proof of concept as designed by architect.
- Familiarize the team with development environment as well as CTS & customer specific coding standards, guidelines, and best practices to be followed through sessions and document sharing.
- Develop comprehensive unit testing cases for modules developed (as required) and unit test plans
- Participate in defect triage meetings with the team and confirm the defects identified, highlight any new change request to the agreed scope and identify actions to reduce defects.
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets, user manual, online help document, installation scripts and installation manual and leverage the same
Cognizant Interactive helps clients reinvent products, experiences and business models to create new value, differentiation and drive revenue in the digital economy. We take an Experience centered approach which uses human insights to take ideas from vision to outcome and building end to end experience led solutions that enables brands to transform their customer and employee experiences using design, marketing and commerce capabilities
Why Choose Cognizant?
It takes a lot to succeed in today’s fast-paced market, and Cognizant Technology Solutions has become a leader in the industry. We love big ideas and even bigger dreams. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core.
Our associates enjoy robust benefits and training opportunities from our industry recognized, award winning Academy team. You will have access to hundreds of technical training to keep your skillsets fresh and have opportunities to obtain certifications on the latest technologies.
Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion—for our clients, our communities, and our organization. It’s the defining attribute that we look for in our people.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you!
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer provider and committed to creating a diverse environment. Cognizant considers all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital and family status, disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any other classification protected by state, federal or local law.
Headquartered in the U.S, Cognizant is a member of the S&P-500, Nasdaq-100, Fortune 200, and was recently ranked as the #1 Fastest Growing “All Star” by Fortune Magazine. Cognizant leverages a highly flexible business model, a seamless global delivery network, and deep domain expertise to deliver to a long list of world-class companies that are leaders in their own space.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
|1||Sitecore - Core Development||PL1||Required|
|2||Sitecore - Administration||PL1||Required|
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|
About the Company
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
We're driven by a passion to help our clients build stronger, more agile and more innovative businesses.
Cognizant enables global enterprises to address a dual mandate: to make their current operations as efficient and cost-effective as possible and to invest in innovation to unleash new potential across their organizations.
What makes Cognizant unique is our ability to help clients meet both challenges. We help them enhance productivity by ensuring that vital business functions work faster, cheaper and better. And, our ability to conceptualize, architect and implement new and expanded capabilities allows clients to transform legacy models to take their business to the next level.