Social Media Intern
Job DescriptionHave you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
As a Social Media Intern you will support the recruitment team in maintaining and continuously building the socialization of our online recruitment content. Familiarity with the internet, social media sites, search engines, discussion boards, blogs and video sharing sites is essential. You must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to write, edit and deliver high quality content in all social media realms.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Partner with Recruitment team to determine social media strategy to engage potential candidates for open positions
- Assist recruitment team with attracting diverse candidate pool through social media outreach
- Proactively introduce new ideas for initiatives
- Communicate effectively to requests via social networks to team members
- Monitors social networks for potential opportunities
- Create new responses and protocols for social media channels
- Provide feedback to recruitment in regards to but not limited to: content, what resonates with our fans, complaints, distribution, quality and suggestions.
- Partner with recruitment teams to identify critical roles to highlight and develop social media calendar
- Maintain the company integrity and to follow our mission, vision and values
- Influence potential candidates across all social media channels
- Handle a wide variety of social media inquiries, comments and quality issues with composure, humor and empathy
- Coordinate scheduling of Posts/Tweets across all social media channels partnering with Recruitment Leadership and external partners