Galen College of Nursing is a vibrant and growing, single-purpose nursing college focused on expanding access to quality nursing education. Our culture is at the forefront of everything we do. Galen’s fundamental goals are to be the best place for nursing education and the best place to work and one cannot be true without the other.
At Galen College of Nursing, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
As you consider joining Galen, please carefully consider how you will model the culture we embrace and look to sustain. A culture where good ideas can come from anywhere and transparency is vital. Respect, accountability and integrity are non-negotiables, and commitment is created and sustained through the development of all employees. We care about each other and our students. We look for ways to exceed expectations and we are always looking for ways to improve and grow, while delivering the promise of extraordinary nursing education, matched only by a commitment to our students’ success. If you feel our culture aligns with your strength of experience, attitude and authentic desire to work with great people to help changes lives, we’d love to talk!
Galen College of Nursing is looking for a creative, enthusiastic, and self-motivated social media and PR expert to lead, develop and manage all social media and public relations initiatives. As a Social Media & PR Specialist you are responsible for executing all of Galen’s social media and public relations channels including: content, copywriting, video, imagery, strategy, data analytics, and campaign development. This also includes the distribution of content on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & other social networks to ensure all social media posts align with the Galen voice and brand. You will work closely with Galen’s Brand Communications Director and Digital Specialist to develop social media programming that fosters brand loyalty and advocacy, as well as grows brand engagement and student leads. You should be an intuitive communicator, a social media superfan and great team player.
- Set and implement social media and PR initiatives to align with marketing strategies
- Implement successful performance-driven social marketing campaigns
- Understand organic social and how to increase reach, interaction, and other KPI's
- Work with our in-house or outside creative resources to create engaging, original content, including: video, copy and photography assets
- Effectively moderate conversations, questions and comments on all Galen social channels
- Manage data and analysis to report and present performance and insights to Galen stakeholders
- Coordinate with the marketing team to ensure brand consistency
- Develop and implement PR strategies for brand awareness, reputation development as well as positioning Galen as subject matter experts
- Project manage and execute on all Press Releases and media pitching, including budgets, timelines, etc.