Social Media Specialist
Location: Ada, MI
Duration: 2 yearsDescription:
Social Media Specialist responsibilities:
- Manager is looking for a Social Media Specialist who can enhance our executives' brand and build strong online communities through our various executive social media channels. The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers, distributors and executives. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective postings and suggest creative ideas for implementation. She or he will be part of the Executive Communications team and will partner closely and cross functionally with Global Marketing, Global Sales, and teams in China, Malaysia and throughout Asia to lead content and implement trends that fit well with our objectives.
- Monitor and respond to comments on social accounts on behalf of user, using their unique voice
- Create, maintain and continuously update social content calendar for key executive(s)
- Create relevant and engaging responses that encourage participation and the development of user-generated content to build online community, extend reach, position expertise
- Work closely with the executive communications team, external PR firm, content agencies and others to develop social media posts that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Develop monthly reports on results and emerging executive social media trends and best practices to share with management and executive teams
- Monitor the executive's social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Lead the creation of scripts, talking points, infographics, series, transcribe and implement content into videos, photos, graphics.
Social Media Specialist skills and related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in journalism, communications, marketing, advertising or related field
- Superior writing and editing skills
- 3+ years' experience in social media management
- Proven experience working alongside corporate executives, confident presenter
- Demonstrate experience with social media tools and work with online community tools such as forums, user-generated content.
- Ability to recognize good, sharable content from a variety of sources
- Able to guide creative teams in social content creation
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience writing, editing, and creating engaging content in the social media space
- High-speed internet connection (no data restrictions)Preferred:
- Experience helping brands or influencers with social presence and relevance in China and Asia/Pacific; fluency in Mandarin.'
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.