Social Worker Degreed - $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Brian Center Health & Rehabilitation/Spruce Pine
Spruce Pine, NC
Provide services to respond to the psycho social needs of Residents and their family members.
- As part of admission process, meet with the Resident and family to review policies on advanced directives, Resident rights and discrimination.
- Conduct and document a social services evaluation, including identification of Resident problems/needs and arranges for appropriate social services.
- Help residents and their families (in their social, racial, ethnic, and cultural context) cope with the immediate effects of the decision to move to the facility.
- Implement social service interventions that achieve treatment goals, address resident needs, link social support, physical care and physical environment to enhance quality of life.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Behavioral Health
- One year supervised social work experience working directly with individuals in a long-term or sub-acute health care setting.
- Current Social Work license in the state.
Working in normal office environment, employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift medium to heavy objects including assisting with the movement of Residents. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.