Quadrint is a fast-growing, Information Technology consulting company in the public sector that has been named to The Washington Post's Top Workplaces for the past four years! We pride ourselves in our employees feeling welcomed, valued, and involved.
Quadrint is seeking a Software Developer in the St. Louis, MO area.
The Software Developer will be responsible for software development, maintenance, installation, testing, and monitoring, of various applications associated with a production system within NGA.
Security Clearance Requirement:
Current/active TS/SCI is required with the ability to obtain/maintain a CI Polygraph.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and 3+ years’ work experience or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in software development using JAVA, PYTHON, and PHP.
• Thorough understanding of developing web based systems from dynamic results of a relational database.
• Thorough understanding of the following interfaces and formats: REST, SOAP and OGC.
• Minimum 5 years of experience working in a large program with a DoD customer.
• Experience with AWS and PaaS (ex: Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) technology / OpenShift).
• Experience with configuration management (ex: Puppet, Chef, Ansible.
• Experience working software through DevOps Pipeline.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Software Engineering, software development, systems testing, or systems administration.
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other, or any other protected status.