$80000 - $100000 / Per Year
13 days ago
- Formulates and defines specifications for new applications and modifies (maintains) existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer.
- Responsible for applications dealing with the operating system, such as sophisticated file maintenance routines, large telecommunications/communications networks, accounting, advanced mathematical/scientific software packages (e.g., biometric applications), and applications specific to LE and IC domains. Instructs directs and reviews the work of other software engineering personnel.
- Evaluates new and existing COTS and GOTS software products.
- Applies industry best practices to all development efforts.
- Must have managed or had significant involvement with complex or substantive information technology projects.
- MUST HAVE A TOP SECRET CLEARANCE with SCI eligibility
- MUST HAVE A DoD 8570 - IAT Level II Certification: (GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, or CCNA-Security)
- Understands Agile methodology or a hybrid
Work Location: Quantico Virginia (50% REMOTE)