has immediate openings available for Software Development Engineer III professionals in Omaha, NE
! Assignment Details Job Description/Qualifications
Shift:Voca: The Spirit of Work
- A Software Development Engineer designs, develops, tests, installs, and maintains systems, applications, networks, and/or telecom and related processes to meet the functional objectives of the business.
- Assesses system, application, network, and/or telecom needs, provides modeling and simulation consulting to clarify client technology functionality, and evaluates and implement new advanced technologies.
- Ensures adherence to established technology standards and consults with senior leadership on technology solutions.
- Supports existing systems and is responsible for leading technical aspects of a project.
- Responsible for assigning resources and delegating tasks to meet project deliverables.
- Ability to work independently, but also collaborates well with others.
- Communicates effectively with team members and with management