5 days ago
Title: Sourcing Specialist
Lean, Continuous Improvement,
Supply Chain Operations,
ERP, Oracle ERP,
Labor and Staff Augmentation Support, Onboarding and Maintenance,
resource requests, registering sponsors, training sponsors, suppliers, updating workers, submitting tickets,
iSupplier registration process, Vouchering Reconciliation, Contracted Services, Labor Process Improvement
This Procurement Labor Specialist will be the main point of contact within client’s Supply Chain Operations team for the tactical steps required to support our business’ Labor and Staff Augmentation needs.
This role will support multiple projects and interface with various levels across the client organization.
This role reports to client’s Senior Manager of Supply Chain Operations.
This role will be the main point of contact for Labor and Staff Augmentation Support for the Supply Chain organization
- Fieldglass: champion the Fieldglass process for resource requests (billable and non-billable); registering sponsors, training sponsors/suppliers, updating workers, submitting tickets
- Staff Augmentation Support: Non-Government & Government funded support; communication liaison between suppliers and client sponsors/PMs; complete onboarding workflows and profiles in Oracle ERP; train personnel on vouchering time labor and T&L; follow client Government funded process for compliance to include procurement checklists, basis for selection, price analysis, document storage
- Supplier Onboarding and Maintenance: execute iSupplier registration process; registering supplier representatives, etc.
- Vouchering Reconciliation: collaborate with Finance team to match vouchering (timecard) receipts; interfacing with suppliers (invoice issues, credits, expedite payments, etc.); proactively review vouchering issues
- Contracted Services and Labor Process Improvement: Updating and maintaining the site page; updating the workflow and creating user training guides as necessary; Continuous Improvement and Lean mindset
- Compliance and Oversight: Review contingent worker numbers; monitor break in service requirements; ensure approvals received for resources
Qualifications / Requirements
2+ years Procurement / Supply Chain experience as a buyer or expediter
2+ years ERP experience
Additional Desired Characteristics
Lean / Continuous Improvement experience
Experience in supporting government funded projects
Oracle ERP experience
VIVA USA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a professional working environment that is free from discrimination and unlawful harassment. The Management, contractors, and staff of VIVA USA shall respect others without regard to race, sex, religion, age, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, physical, mental or sensory disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era, recently separated veteran, Active war time or campaign badge veteran, Armed forces service medal veteran, or disabled veteran. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any complaints, comments and suggestions.
Please send your resumes to "email@example.com" and one of our recruiter will get in touch with you.
Account co-ordinator: Sekhar R, Phone No: (847) 892-7502, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VIVA USA INC.
3601 Algonquin Road, Ste 425
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
email@example.com | http://www.viva-it.com