Southern St. Louis Suburb Setting Up Interviews for Rheumatologist--up to $40K Sign-On Bonus
- Will join one Rheumatologist, 2 mid level practitioners, and 2 medical assistants, in existing hospital employed practice.
- Mostly outpatient practice with minimal call via phone consults only.
- Clinic hours: M-F, 8-5.
- Will treat patients with lupus, arthritis, ultrasound guided joint injections, new Biologics, vasculitis, overseeing infusions.
- New Infusion center on campus.
- Will be on staff at 154 bed hospital.
- Employed position includes attractive base salary ($300-400K), retention bonuses, up to $40K signing bonus, loan repayment assistance, fellowship stipend.
- Compensation package includes malpractice, health includes, life, dental, vision, 401K pension plan, LT/ST disability, 5 weeks vac/CME with $5000 expenses, $10K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both new fellows and experienced specialists welcome to apply.
This community is a lovely, trendy, first-ring suburb of St. Louis. The St. Louis metro area has over 2.8 million residents, a rich history and wonderful attractions. You'll enjoy the benefits of the Arch, MLB Cardinals and NHL Blues, the St. Louis Symphony, the Fox Theater, the Art Museum, the Science Center, the Botanical Gardens and the Zoo. The area has outstanding public and private schools, and 3 major Universities.