WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is preparing to recover from the coronavirus impact on our industry by recruiting exceptional candidates in all modalities in spa and fitness. If you would like to be interviewed for career opportunities with WTS, please apply today to be considered for opportunities as soon as we reopen!
WTS offers exceptional career and advancement opportunities, luxury environments, flexible work schedules, competitive compensation structures, and stable employment opportunities with an established international and family owned wellness company. Love what you do and Shine with WTS International.
We are seeking candidates in key regions for the following WTS International Career Opportunities:
- Spa Director
- Massage Therapists
- Dual Therapists
- Nail Technicians
- Hair Stylists
- Spa Front Desk Receptionists
- Spa Attendants
- Guest Service Roles
- Personal Trainers
- Group Fitness Instructors
- And more!
Apply to this post for consideration or send your resume to email@example.com
Join our Talent Network with your resume to be notified as new roles become available in your area!
We will get through this together #WTStrong
- Ensures the “WTS International Experience” for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS International Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of WTS International.
- Performs all treatments on services menu based upon current licensure.
- Assesses contraindications of guest that may prevent service from taking place.
- Meets the needs of the guest at all times throughout the service.
- Understands and uses universal precautions when providing services.
- Cleans and disinfects all equipment on a daily basis.
- Maintains the highest level of product knowledge and has complete knowledge of all spa service presently offered. Understands the ingredients in products and can explain their benefits to guests. Answers guests’ questions in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Recommends products for home use.
- Suggests to guests other beneficial treatments offered in the spa.
- Attends all scheduled meetings.
- Attends scheduled professional trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior hospitality experience highly preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid state license or credentials required by the state, depending on role
- Customer service experience, preferably in a spa.
- Must be able to build rapport with guest.
- Ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Strong team player.
- A comfort level with product recommendation.
- Availability When Facility Is Open: This could include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- This position requires the following abilities: balancing, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, tactile sense, repetitive motions, seeing, hearing, talking, and visual acuity.
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.