Want to bring the “care” back to the vision care industry? We're looking for charismatic types who are ready to be the heart of our brand. Whether it's a friendly voice over the phone, or a welcoming smile when a patient walks into your store, we need individuals who are passionate about helping customers look great and see great.
A Visionworks Telehealth Specialist (TS) is the very face of our patient care and is dedicated to ensuring the best possible journey for every patient during our Telemed remote eye exam. This person is trained and knowledgeable about eye health and preliminary testing, optics, our products/services and managed vision care. The TS personally takes the patient through their entire Visionworks experience ensuring their eye exam and eyewear needs are met in a simple, human and bold way.
- Assist remote eye exam processes and act as liaison between patients and Telemedicine Remote Physicians
- Maintain complete and accurate patient records before conducting preliminary testing
- Introduce patient to OD and provide OD with important patient information
- Transition patient from doctor to sales floor and provide associates necessary information to educate and recommend products and services that meet their eye care needs
- Execute day-to-day operational activities to support the store's exam lane maintenance and patient experience goals including: restocking inventory, cleaning equipment, and answering phones to meet additional patient needs
- Related customer or patient experience preferred, but not necessary
- HS diploma, GED or equivalent related job experience
What we offer!
At Visionworks, we offer a generous, competitive benefits package (for our part timers, too!) and exclusive employee discounts —including but not limited to
- Vision Coverage)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time off
- Milestone anniversary awards
- Medical, Dental for Full Timers
- And more!
Everyone has a story that makes them who they are. At Visionworks, we’re looking for charismatic people who can lead authentically and with their own unique voice. We are actively committed to fostering an environment where all are seen and heard equally as we embrace Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I).
Visionworks is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state or local law.
About the Company
Visionworks has been a retailer that cares deeply about providing fashionable, quality eyewear and comprehensive eye examinations to every customer that comes to find their perfect vision and perfect frame. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, Visionworks is one of the largest retail optical chains in the U.S., operating 723 locations in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
With a strong emphasis on the importance of regular, annual eye exams, Visionworks encourages the health and wellness of every customer. With the ability to diagnose vision acuity and detect common health problems like diabetes, hypertension, and high cholesterol, Visionworks believes the health of one’s eyes should be a top priority. And with qualified doctors at or near every location, Visionworks is prepared to deliver needed eye exams for all those looking to care for their eye health.
Whether providing eye exams or showcasing the thousands of frame choices in-store and online, Visionworks provides a comprehensive eyewear buying experience. With dozens of styles from both top fashion brands and Visionworks’ exclusive lines of frames, Visionworks is as much about fashion as health. Visionworks carries frames tailored to every age range and style, from on-trend styles for the working professional to the largest selection of kids’ frames. The Visionworks calling is to make sure that every customer that enters a Visionworks store, leaves with the best possible vision, and a style that fits their self-expression.