Special Needs Buddy/babysitter
College Nannies, Sitters, Tutors - Tustin & Irvine
Do you want to go to the park, out to eat or other fun outings and get paid for it? Well you've found the perfect position! We are looking for nannies/babysitters that are creative, think outside of the box and have experience with kids.
We are looking for role models that have experience with Special Needs or are looking to gain experience in that field. If you're patient and could be a good friend you are who we're looking for. You would be interacting with mid to high functioning autistic children that just want a "buddy" to hang out with. Experience is helpful but not required.
OUR GOAL IS TO MAKE SURE OUR TEAM IS HAPPY:We offer a Retirement Plan, Sick Pay, Flexible Schedule and ongoing training.
This is great for the resume and a fun experience you won't forget, apply today. If you're a great nanny/babysitter we can't wait to meet you. The hours range from 15-25 hours a week, mostly from 2-6:00 but they can vary. Apply today!
Job Type: Part-time or Full Time
College Nannies offers:
- Play with Kids
- Flexible Schedule, mostly Weekdays some Weekends
- Be a BUDDY TO AUTISTIC KIDS.
- Ages Range from 5 to 25 years of age
- Most jobs are 4 to 6 hours in length but it's flexible
- Playing all different games with kids
- 15 to 30 hours a week
- Great Resume Builder
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Pay: $14.50 - $17.00 per hour includes gas and Bonus'
Powered by JazzHR