Special Response Corporation Travel Assignments 2-4-6 weeks $1484 per week & up!
Special Response Corporation
Special Response Corporation is looking for experienced security professionals that are well-dressed and well-groomed customer service professionals for our premier clients. Ready, willing, and able for travel to job site locations anywhere in the Continental United States. Most of our security posts are active and ideal for Security Professionals that prefer to not sit behind a desk or stand at a door. Candidates must be able to spend most of their shift walking, climbing stairs, and standing at post. Candidates must be comfortable working in emotionally charged situations such as labor strikes, disaster situations, corporate downsizings, and threats of workplace violence. These positions can last days, weeks, months, or longer. The standard work commitment is for 45 days or longer when an offer is made. Ask about our fast turnaround jobs if you prefer to accept a minimum 14-day commitment when available. All personnel work 12 hours per day, 7 days per week. Hotels and transportation are paid by the Special Response Corp. Base pay starts at $1484 per week plus $245/week per Diem.
Special Response Corporation offers comprehensive training, competitive compensation, flexible schedules, part/full time positions, and room to grow with supervisory and other roles available
We are currently accepting applications for our Tactical Security Officer Travel Teams
- Prior Military, Police, or Security experience of 2 years or more.
- Friendly but professional.
- Well-groomed and professional always.
- On time and ready to work.
- Positive attitude and outlook.
- Able to take guidance from and execute supervisory directives.
- An effective communicator.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to navigate challenging situations while remaining positive.
- Veterans - Must be able to provide a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated if prior military.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States.
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately.
- Possession of a current State Guard Card.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for a 12-hour shift.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must have no restrictions on climbing and descending stairs.
- Military, Police, or Security experience.
- Able to travel on short notice and commit to short- or long-term assignments (2 week minimum and up to six weeks).
- Complete our application process and background checks.
apply online - https://specialresponse.com/quick-apply/
State License Numbers – 97-27-C, PPO10418, 44931, PI18140, PSC000945, 836, LW01160E, 125, 58, 15030-62, AA-721, 123, 00198, 394, 401, 1070, 11-1402, 718, 09906926, 64, 381205115, 239, B09359, PSP-EPI-LIC-141, 20152100033333, 0000212, 3681,2017043767, 11000002560,631637-GP, 122.000503, 123.000224, SG20800186, 106-2154, B9800021