Specialist - Archives
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Coordinate and do daily archive visits; be available for any special visit as necessary; complete all associated paperwork
- Organize and coordinate with department moving new boxes to the archives, and verify all associated paperwork is complete and copied to appropriate personnel
- Organize, bar code, and pull boxes from on site archives for transfer to off site facility and complete associated paperwork
- Verify, pull, and destroy boxes from on site facility that meet date of destruction criteria; complete associated paperwork
- Request boxes from off site facility that meet date of destruction criteria, verify boxes after delivery, and destroy; complete associated paperwork
- Keep archives clean and orderly; order supplies as needed
- Back up other departmental duties as needed
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- At least two years’ work experience doing general office duties, document control tasks, and working with various machines;
- Knowledgeable in the use of different computer software packages and terms
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Access experience is preferred
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.